Friday 15 March 2013

RSA Driver Theory Test Experience

Today started out as a very nerve-racking day as I had scheduled my driver theory test. I had originally planned to do it in December but I had missed my appointment so I spontaneously booked it last week again. I didn't really have enough time to properly prepare for it so I was worried I wouldn't cover everything.

The test centre was at Grand Mill Quay and was run by Prometric. I found it hard to find the centre, it wasn't very well sign posted on the street but once I found the building there were loads of arrows!




I didn't get any pictures inside but basically what happened was: When I walked in there was immediately a desk with 'check in' where a man asked for my name. He checked my ID (I brought a student card) and he asked me to sign the back of my passport photos. I then put all of my belongings into a locker and walked to the waiting room.

From there I was called to sit by a lady at a computer where she checked my details again and asked if I had any special needs which would require extra help. She then told me which number computer to go to in the next room.

The testing room was very intimidating, there were about 12 computers and about 7 of them were taken.

I sat at my computer and my name was on the screen. First there was a tutorial to show how the test worked, I liked how it explained that you could go back through the questions at any time and also you can flag questions as tough ones. Once I finished the test I went outside to the lobby again to await my results.

The best news...


I passed! I know I got the baseline pass mark but I don't care... I passed!!! Nest stop: Katie, queen of the road!!

6 comments:

  1. Well done Katie!

    Watch out drivers of Ireland! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! driver knowledge test

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! hazard perception test nsw

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. DKT Test

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is exciting, nevertheless it is vital for you to visit this specific url: Viking, Sub-Zero, GE REFRIGERATOR REPAIR IN HIGHLAND

    ReplyDelete

Find this interesting? Got something to add? Leave a comment!