Sunday 24 March 2013

Ben & Jerry's: Clever Cookie Ice Cream

There was what seemed to be a new Ben & Jerry's flavour in my local Superquinn during the week and at €3 it was also half price. How could I not pick it up (Purely for reviewing on my blog of course!). I've struggled for quite some time to find a flavour that I can enjoy in Ireland as a substitute to Half Baked- It's not available here!! I love the bits of cookie dough in the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough variety but the icecream is vanilla so it's a bit bland. I also love the brownies and chocolate so I do tend to buy Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Half baked is such a luxurious mixture of the two together!


So, I happened upon Clever Cookies and decided to try it as, although it is vanilla icecream, it contains chocolate cookie swirls. It also has vanilla and chocolate cookies and chocolate chip cookies within.



Wow, when I opened it, it definitely didn't look vanilla!


The chocolate swirls were omnipresent and tasted great!

The cookies were really big and tasty (Not like real cookies, but as ice cream toppings go they were divine ) I would definitely buy this flavour again- So chocolatey!

1 comment:

Find this interesting? Got something to add? Leave a comment!