Sunday 17 March 2013

Fontana Cafe

On Thursday Mr. Kizzy and I went to Fontana Cafe after college. It's a small Italian cafe on Camden street.

I ordered penne paesana which was amazing. The sauce was so creamy, I loved it.  
Mr. Kizzy had the La Roma pizza which he thoroughly enjoyed too- And he's a pizza expert!

The only downfall we found were the chips- Surprising because they looked great and were home-made and proper potatoes. I suppose they were just more like wedges than chips and I'm not a fan of wedges!

I love the current Mark Jacobs cans of Diet Coke.

The ketchup was on the tables in this cute farm-style jar!!


1 comment:

  1. oh that can is cute! I have only seen the jean paul gaultier ones here :(

    ReplyDelete

Find this interesting? Got something to add? Leave a comment!