Sunday 30 December 2012

Latest: Hello Kitty Haul!

I love Hello Kitty!! Here's a few Hello Kitty items which I have recently added to my collection:

Firstly, my two new bags. On the right is one I got in Claire's Acessories. It was 42euro reduced to 15euro! I couldn't resist! I also bought a nice one for my sister, I'll see if I can get a picture of that one too. The bag on the left was a gift from Santa Claus, It's an overnight bag and fits lots of stuff inside it! I'm going to use it for going to the gym- No more silly backpacks for this kitty cat!


The following items were all received courtesy of Santa as well: How cute is this Hello Kitty umbrella?! It's really good quality also which I'm really pleased about. There's nothing worse than umbrellas that turn inside out!!
I love how all these are all matching with the same pattern! Here I have a beautiful box filled with pencils, an contact book and a pencil case. I needed a pencil case, I'm constantly losing my pens in college!



And finally, this is the cute little cover for my Samsung GS3 :) I looove it! I got it on Ebay from China, It was lovely and cheap but it did take nearly three weeks to arrive.

Jealous much?! I just love Hello Kitty, I don't care if I'm ten years too old for it, I'm going to keep adding to my collection!

Truth, Beauty, Freedom, Love,
Katie x

3 comments:

  1. Darling Kitty Cat, you know there is no such thing as Santa Claus don't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be more-than-10-years too old for it, too. Tsk. Nobody is too old for HK.

    http://hazelawkit.blogspot.com/2014/11/hello-kitty-haul-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete

Find this interesting? Got something to add? Leave a comment!