Saturday 2 February 2013

The Six Nations Rugby Starts Today!

I'm so excited, I love international sports! A lot of people say I'm not a real fan if I don't support anyone (Particularly in football) at club level but I disagree- Come on Ireland!

The boys in college set up a fantasy rugby league.Here are the players I chose:

FDS O'BrienIRE












FD T CroftENG












FDJ HeaslipIRE












FDJ HaskellENG












FDM Cas'giovanniITA












FDG JenkinsWAL












FDS ParisseITA












FDD O'CallaghanIRE












SHM PhillipsWAL












FHF MichalakFRA (My Chosen Kicker)












OBM EvansSCO












OBW FofanaFRA












OBV ClercFRA












OBB FodenENG












OBL HalfpennyWAL

I'm looking forward to seeing Zebo do his stuff today- I've heard a lot about him, I never knew he was Irish though!

I downloaded a new app to go along with watching the game. It's a live challenge, I'm not really sure what's involved yet though! I shall soon find out!


Ooh, it's all about to kick of in the Millenium stadium! COME ON IRELAND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find this interesting? Got something to add? Leave a comment!